Using a bluehammer™ digital welcome kit to gain repeat business and referrals
Do your clients remember your name? Odds are they don't
Your past clients are key for generating repeat business and referrals. There is a 70 percent chance that your clients no longer remember your name. After the sale you sent them flowers or a gift basket containing your card and other promo items mixed in. While a nice gesture, they don't do much in the way of helping you stay in the forefront of their minds all year. You can then turn to postcards and magnets but that is expensive and time consuming and provides little in the way of a solid return. So what can you do?
Provide your clients a bluehammer digital welcome kit
What's a bluehammer digital welcome kit? It’s your clients home on the web, bluehammer provides tools such as estimating repair costs for home improvement projects, securely storing home contents in the cloud in case of a covered loss or just for reference, along with the ability to calculate the homes structural replacement cost as a discussion point with your homeowners insurance company to make sure your most valuable asset is covered in the event of a total loss. As a bluehammer subscriber, you have access to create properties and use the property tools (Home improvement calculator, Home inventory, etc..) to help provide information and value to your clients.
At the end of the sale (or at any time for that matter), you have the option to transfer that property (including everything created using the tools) to your client for them to use on their new home. It becomes their home on the web, where they can use the bluehammer tools to learn more about their home.
This adds up to keeping you in front of your clients, automatically, across multiple touch points, year round.
The best part is every time they use bluehammer, your contact information, photo and logo are prominently displayed. The system also sends out emails containing lifestyle and home improvement articles they would want to read. These emails will contain your contact information, photo and logo. This adds up to keeping you in front of your clients, automatically, across multiple touch points, year round.
Setting up a property is easy
- Log in and navigate to the "Property Tools for Your Clients" sectionClick on the "Property Tools for Your Clients" link in the left hand menu of your dashboard
- Click the "Set Up A New Property" button This will bring you to the property address screen. Enter the property address and bed/bath count and click "Let’s Do This".
You now are in that home's dashboardYou have the option of entering any information you want for that property. You can create home improvement estimates, enter the appliance information and pictures for all appliances that come with the home or enter any trusted service providers you recommend.
When finished return to your dashboard by clicking the "Exit Property Set-Up" link in the red box. You are now returned to your dashboard and the home is set up.
- Transfer the propertyNavigate back to the homeowner tools section. Now you see your property listed under the "open properties section" You can go back to the property by clicking the address. To transfer the property, click the transfer link. You have 2 options: copy the link and send it to your client or have bluehammer email them the link to sign up.
- That's itOnce your client signs up, they will have access to that property and everything you have entered. They will also see your information every time they use it. You will no longer have access to that property.
We'll help you every step of the way
When you subscribe to bluehammer, you are provided with informational articles and walk through’s about how to best use bluehammer's tools to grow your client base. Click to learn more and get started
Looking to connect with homeowners, increase your engagement and grow your real estate business? Learn how with bluehammer for Real Estate Agents.
* THIS REPORT IS AN OPINION THAT MAY BE INACCURATE AND IS PROVIDED SOLELY AS AN INFORMATIONAL TOOL NOT DESIGNED TO PROVIDE DEFINITIVE ANSWERS. ALL ELEMENTS ARE OFFERED "AS IS" AND BLUEBOOK EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, AND GUARANTEES OF ANY NATURE, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABLITILY, NONINFRINGEMENT, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, ACCURACY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL BLUEBOOK (OR THEIR SUPPLIERS) BE LIABLE FOR ANY GENERAL, DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM USE OF THE PRODUCT, INCLUDING : (1) RELIANCE ON THE MATERIALS PRESENTED, (2) COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS, (3) LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, (4) DELAYS OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTIONS, (5) AND ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF INFORMATION) WHETHER OR NOT BLUEBOOK HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.